Saturday, April 16, 2011

This boy is hot !!

If you think you'll find a hot / cute boy in this entry...


....





.....





....






...






....






YOU'RE WRONG xD !!



It's just sooooooooooooooooo hot right here in Thailand
yeah it's summer... real summer after a little weird weather (2 days ago it was rainy and very cold)

I'm beginning to melt now D:

The Songkran Festival (aka Water Festival) has just over
FYI if you don't know about this festival
It's Thailand's old new year festival
in this festival people celebrate by splashing water to other people
like this...



it's held all over the country
some roads are closed off just for the fun of this festival

well... in the past it's not this much entertaining
it's just pouring a little bit of water on someone not this splash D: !!

everything changes~~

(i only love this festival for the long holidays like.... a week, great ha :D??)


For a second day on my blog... I made 2 gif on the top and on the left
cute eh??

(tell me yes xD !!)

I made the top one myself but on the left I just added the text box into it.
took me many hours to find the script of that floating image >.<



ah I just finished Dragon Quest: Rocket Slime on NDS
It's kinda fun (and very old)
next entry might be a review of this game

see ya later :D !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love it when you comment ^^