Friday, April 15, 2011

Hi Everyone !!

Hi Everyone !!
My name's Beer aka AelitaX

Why Beer???
I'm from Thailand and Thai people name their kid's nickname with... anything >.>
like... Bird, Cat, Beer, Wine, A , B , C , F , J , K  whatever.... even... Eed, Odd is a name xD !!

Why AelitaX???
cuz I love it....  :P
Aelita is from Code Lyoko and I added X....

Why X???
It's cool !
right ???!!!
tell me it's cool xD !!

This is my first time making a blog in blogger.com and in foreign language though
hope you understand my language >.<
(for my Thai blog go here Click~!)

For this blog I think I'll just post a random thing I interested
like... games , anime , musics , dancing , video ... blah blah blah

I love Lady Gaga , Katy Perry , Kesha , Britney , PCD , Avril , Bruno Mars , Glee , Rebecca Black (Hell no !)
Pop Song , Dance Song , Rock Song
and also Japanese song like... supercell , eufonius , Round Table feat. Nino , Utada , and other anime song

Oh yeah I composed some songs too if you interested you can find them at my Youtube Channel
latest song is







hmmmm this should be enough for introduction ????

I'll try to update soon if I find anything interested..

see you guys later ^^

Facebook : www.facebook.com/AelitaX
Twitter : twitter.com/AelitaX
Youtube : www.youtube.com/ReinaValentine

6 comments:

  1. Miss Bean liked your first post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq for visiting my blog:)

    do update ur blog everyday, coz i'll be following ur stories here:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. rosalyn : thanks ^^
    wan : i'll try to :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, btw, y don't u tell us more about thailand? u know what? i love to watch thai dramas. hehe.... but i want to know more about your culture. hopefully, u will consider to write more about thai culture in your upcoming posts:)

    p/s:perhaps u might teach me to speak thai language as well. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. wan : i'll post about thai cultures sometimes then :D

    ReplyDelete

I really love it when you comment ^^