Sunday, April 24, 2011

All about love ~~

1.
Love is all about "Sacrifice"
first you sacrifice your time for your lover...
then sacrifice your heart for him/her ^^

but in the end... your love sacrifice itself for breaking up...
the you sacrifice your sorrow for moving on again :D

2.


This video shows every stage about love...
stage 1 - Meeting
stage 2 - Chase
stage 3 - Honeymoon
stage 4 - Comfortable
stage 5 - Tolerance
stage 6 - Downhill
stage 7 - Breaking up

but they forgot stage 8 - Moving on :D

3.
ํYou can't control your heart
neither your love...

4.
this is only in my opinion because I've never been in love T-T

love = hurt...
when you love someone so much you hurt that much too...


well this is all I can think about love for now
how about you guys?

share me some opinion about love too :D !!

see you later ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love it when you comment ^^