Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lazy Day ~~ (part 2)

This is the continuation of the last post
which telling what I do on boring / lazy day...

4. Youtube
in the past
I think youtube is just a place to find music videos , random videos

but now I find many youtubers and
I'm a big fan of them

It started from this.



nigahiga :D !!
or Ryan Higa

most of you might already know him
but I just started to follow him a week ago...

then i spent more time on youtube everyday
watching his videos and others

if you don't know him
he's a youtube celebrity
he published many funny videos and has a lot of fans and subscribers (also haters xD)

I watched many videos from him (and I love that short movie Agents of Secret Stuff aka ASS xD)
thennn

I found this guy on his videos...




kevjumba :D !!
or Kevin Wu


he's sooooo cute and funny
then I started following him too


he has 2 youtube channels
one is kevjumba and one is jumbafund

he's also featured on a web series Funemployed
which is quite fun

if you don't know why he has 2 channels
it's because...
he's a youtube partnership (nigahiga too)

after you reached one point of viewers and subscribers
youtube will ask you to be on a partnership program
and let you earn money from every views on your video
great ha?

but it's not available in my country -..- !!
that's racist !!
(just joking i don't really care about this xD)

so he use jumbafund to raise money for charities~~

ok enough for synopsis of this guy...


well after I watched many of these  2 videos
I found... D-Trix (former Quest Crew)
and Victor Kim (Quest Crew member and kevjumba's roommate :D)

My favourite Dance Crew :D !!!
and found many videos that they made together...

there're many other youtubers you can find
Chester See , JRA and many from Wong Fu Production

that's all for comedian type...

I also love musician youtubers

She's my favourite
Christina Grimmie!

she's so adorable and talented
also updated frequently too

next favourite is
Justin Robinett

their voice are amazing and their videos are funny xD

Jason Chen & Vincent Joseph

don't know why i love this duo more than a both of them solo xD

Sam Tsui

his voice is unique and amazing :D

Tiffany Alvord

she's great and cute too :D

Cathy Nguyen
soooo cute
and she's also those kevjumba , victor kim , nigahiga , d-trix's friend

i love this duo :D

he's real good at improvise
so talented !


it surprised me that.. they know each other???

youtube is seems like a community now more than just a video sharing website

last one is the talk show
Ellen !!
I love her :D !!

Vincent Joseph was on her show too :D

5. Listen to music and Dance along !
as I mentioned before...
I love dancing... but I'm suck xD
but it's fun :D

6. Watching series....
and as I mentioned again
I hate Thai series...
so I watch
Glee !!
I don't know why people hate this series so much
is it because it's about gay, fat, black ??
they're so racist - -!!
but I also admit that some of the numbers they sang were suck...
still their performances are good enough

that's all for my method to kill the boredom
hope you can use some of my way for your fun experience too :D


okay... another thing I wanna talk about Thai culture...
"Racist"
as you know
Thailand is a Buddhist country
but there're also another religion in country
and we get along well even there're some religion conflict in the southern part of Thailand nowaday

about fat people...
I don't see why people should hate fat people???
being thinner doesn't make you a god you know
why look down on them

about gay/trans/bi people...
I think most people know about gay culture in Thailand
and beautiful Transgender













(she's a man xD !!)

gay is still upacceptable in some ways in Thailand
there's still no same sex marriage...
there's some workplace that not accept transgender
but about bullying..
I think there're less gay bullying now

as you can see from Glee series
Kurt always get bullied by a man because he's a gay

but in Thailand
there're not many bullies
gay is equal to other sex
we respect each other...

in the past
not many guys love dancing and performing
so when it's the time that there must be a performance
there's always be a girl and gay doing those performances
and they did great

but maybe it's because Thailand is accept gay more than in the past that's why gays are appear more and more now...
and I don't like that at all
because some of them just wanted attention so they turn to be gay...

but no one can't do anything about that though
so we just have to learn how to live you life
or adjust yourself to live with them

gay has their own good too
and you know...
gay can't turn to be a straight
and straight couldn't turn to be gay too
(or else some of them are just confused)

I think gay is another gender now >.>

if you asked... why you became a gay???
I don't think anyone could answer this
some of them might never want to be a gay
but when they know themselves are gay
they have to live with it

and why can't a gay befriend with straight ???
is there a reason behind that???

don't answer me because they're gay
don't be racist
if they haven't done anything to you why hate them???
and if they killed you father then hate them  - -!!
open up your mind
see things different and you'll many other good things inside people

see you guys later ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love it when you comment ^^