Monday, April 18, 2011

Lazy Day ~~ (part 1)

Hi everyone :D

I think I turned out to be a hikkikomori now D: !!
(hikkikomori is a japanese term of a people who avoid social life >.>)
well... this month I stepped my feet out of my home for only one day!!

this is bad...
but... if you ask me

Q : Aren't you bored of staying home ??!!!
A : Not at all :D
cuz... I have so many thing to do with my computer and internet :D
(Geek eh? xD)

FYI... My internet condition is real bad... it's in the worst condition now
It keeps disconnecting every 2-3 min... sometimes 1 min

wth !

back to topic...
what I do on boring day?

1. Games
I cleared many games already since the summer break start last month

Sonic Chronicle The Dark Brotherhood (Still playing)

Mario&Luigi Brothers in time (Too bored to finish this game)

Pokemon White (Too bored to finish this game)

Monster Tale (Too bored to finish this game)

Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks (Too bored to finish this game)

Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume (Too bored to finish this game)

My Sims Agent (Such a short story game...)

Okamiden



Rune Factory 3

Ghost Trick


Dragon Quest Heroes Rocket Slime (Just Cleared Yesterday)



The World End With You (Cleared long long time ago but wanna recommend XD)

Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded (Cleared long long time ago too xD)



i'm a fan of Square Enix :D


and i play other games on Facebook
Restaurant City , Castle Age , Knight of Crystal , Sinmply Hospital , Backyard Monster , Desktop Defender , Tetris Battle , Ninja War
(is this too many ???!!!)

and many great flash games on
www.kongregate.com
you should try some

2. Anime
well I watch many anime from last season

Star Driver (Robot Anime... which the action scene suck... cus the main char never lose....
the story was great though :D)


To aru majutsu no index 2

Beelzebub

Mahou shoujo Madoka Magica (this anime taught me that... the opening theme of anime
doesn't always show what this anime is D: !! )

Fractale (Adventure anime... Not many adventure anime came out though so I love it)

Infinite Stratos ( WTH !!! It's suck ! but I watched it till the end...)
I hate harem anime -..-
at least give me a great story... not this nonsense cuteness of the characters
the action scene was great though

Koreha Zombie Desu ka (although this is harem anime... it's funny xD)

Dragon Crisis (Not good but not bad)

Bakuman (nothing much to say >.>)

and for anime in this season...

Hanasaku Iroha (sooooo cute >.<)

Steins;Gate (I really love the female character design of this anime) 

Kami nomi zo shiru sekai 2

Sengoku Otome


3. Composing Song
well... composing one song does consume time a lot
need to put a lot of effort on it
but I love to listen to it when I finished it
It makes me proud xD !!
and when other people tell me it's great...

I'd feel flattered :D


Q : How do I compose a song?
A : I use Fruity Loops Studio 8.

sometimes a melody just came in to my head from nowhere....
and I just put them in
or sometimes I just random a note in that scale xD !!
The only thing I plan when compsoing song is how I want the the part of song feel
like... this song should feel more happy with piano then I try to make it...

that's it for today I think...

tomorrow I'll tell you more things to do when I'm bored
maybe you could use my method to kill the boredom too :D

see ya later !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love it when you comment ^^