Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Recommended Thai Drama...

I talked about Thai Drama in  This Entry
well I just wanna I'm addicting to new series right now xD
just wanna recommend you this one
ดอกส้มสีทอง or Dok Som See Tong
but there's no Eng sub yet...

what's great is not the story so i won't tell you the synopsis of this story
but I'm sure you'll hate the antagonist for sure !
you'll hate every single of her action, every single of her dialogue
and I'm sure you'll feel amazing when that bitch got slap in face xD !!

see you later :D

2 comments:

  1. hey.. dont recommend just one.. recommend few, maybe your all time fav dramas next post? xd why no eng subT_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. i already post some in Let's Dance entry
    but maybe i'll post more :D

    i don't really know that there'll be an eng sub for this one to come out though D:

    not many thai drama got subbed D:

    ReplyDelete

I really love it when you comment ^^