Sunday, April 17, 2011

Let's Dance !!

I just watched America's Best Dance Crew season 6 latest week
(kesha's week)

and I think I love that boys team
Iconic Boys


They're great eh?


I think I didn't mention before that I love dancing as well
but I'm not really good at it T-T


My favourite Dance Crews so far from ABDC are

Quest Crew

(and this video feature Quest Crew :D)



Beat Freaks

(Justin Bieber also have them in video !)



and Poreotix

(and new video from Bruno Mars with Poreotix !)


Quest and Peoreotix are both asian american :D
Beat Freaks is all girls-team

If you ask about Jabbawockeez... hmmm not my favourite yet
I don't like them that much
I prefer performer than a great dancer

another dance crew I love is....
Best Crew....
(if that count as a dance crew xD !!)
I just love nigahiga and Kevjumba
and the other youtubers :D


That's all about dancing today
for the 3rd day blogging here
- I added another animated gif on the right bar (so the total animated gif in this blogs are 3 now :D)
It's like a status bar telling you what I'm currently doing but
it's not a widget , it's just a plain html code with table and image (and that image I did it for many hours D: !!)
so It's kinda hard to edit and update them but I'll try my best to update as much as I could
if anyone interested in turning these things into widget please tell me
I really want this to be an easy to use widget :D


wan hazimah told me that I should post about some Thai cultures...
so... I think I'll tell you some more...



Thai Drama
I'm not really a fan of Thai Drama though but some are goods
(try watching... Soot Saneha สูตรเสน่หา , Sawan Bieng สวรรค์เบี่ยง, Wanida วนิดา they're good)
Thai Drama has been with Thai people for long long time
It's kinda like a soap opera though and some are nonsense...
like... the protagonists are always too good to hurt everyone even the antagonists... and the antagonists always show everyone that they're bad people...

example...
A is a main heroine and B C D is a villain

C and D caught A (for no reason)
and B came to slap her in face
A : please stop
(and not even try to fight back)
B : Why should I stop??
and keep slapping her

or... protagonists always dumb and believe in every antanogist's word

example ! (A B as a main protagonist and C as an antagonist)
A is a heroine who's a housekeeper of B
C is B's Girlfriend

A is cleaning the house..
then C came in and splash some water on the floor
C : Ah O~~ I'm so sorry I didn't mean to dirty the floor but I just hate you :D (with that dirty face)
A : You bitch !
then these two caught in a fight
and suddenly B came in and C ran to him
C : B this girl hurts me. this girl hurts me T-T !!! I didn't even do a thing.
A : What the hell... You dirty the floor I already cleaned
C : I told you I didn't mean it. It's just an accident.
A : Liar ! You bitch !
and A try to get in fight with C again
B : Stop it you two !!
then they stop
C : See? this girl try to hurt me again. I didn't even do a thing T-T !!

and so.. B believe her cause she's his girlfriend...

goddamn -..-

Thai drama never show any good side of antagonist...
so we can easily predict who's hero, heroine , villains...
and all Drama has the scene that hero and heroine has an argument and end up kissing each other... then the heroince slap hero and run away or end up in sex....

example
A : Why do you always hate me so much... What did I do to you
B : I hate your mother... I can't stand her !
A : Stop talking about my mother ! she's got nothing to do with this !
B : So what if I talk about her. She's a whore. She's a bitch !
then A slap B...
then B kiss A...
then A slap B again
then B kiss A again...
and end up B raping A  xD !!!
(or A ran away and she couldn't forget that kiss :P)
(we Thai called this type of drama Kiss 'n Slap)
well most of Thai are in this type... well over 70% -..- !!

wth !!


another thing I hate about Thai Drama is...
Thai Drama has never been a victim to any cause of problem in Thailand...
like... violence, sex , drugs, all of them are shown in Thai Drama
but government and news blame it all on Cartoon , Anime , Western movies , etc.. but Thai drama - -!!

wtf...

but the good thing about Thai drama is... it's so addictive xD !!
other cultures might love Thai drama
but for me... I'm sick of it - -!!!

well yeah as I said... some of them are good
but I choose not to watch them >.>

see you guys later ^^ !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love it when you comment ^^