Sunday, May 1, 2011

Thai online game !!

I've been playing this game recently




i could say it's the first Thai online game I've ever play
(it might be the first Thai online game ever I'm not sure about that)

This game is MORPG not MMORPG
you take a mission and join with friend to gain your exp, money and reputation

I kinda like this kind of game
since I played Survival Project (It's closed though)

since this game is just opened...
there're so many bugs and errors

but I think it's normal for first step of every game
so I'm ok with it

well if you interested in Thai-made game
http://12tails.herorangers.com/intro/intro.html

let's play together ^^

My surname is Ecstasy
I have
Sheep lvl 15
Mole lvl 17
Monkey lvl 17
Bat lvl 15

see you later :D !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love it when you comment ^^