Thursday, May 19, 2011

Born This Way Review

I finally got to listen the whole album (standard edition + Fashion of his love)

i'm gonna review track by track then... (this is only in my opinion)

01. Marry the Night
opening track of this album...
same as all other her work
filled with electro dance beat
a little dark tone and rhytm

02. Born This Way
so many say that this song sounds like Madonna's Express Yourself
but I don't think so
only chord progression is the same but not all
it's still catchy and fun to listen
this song is not so darky compared to other song in the alubm

03. Government Hooker
I like this song since I heard on Muggler fashion show
and this song is a lot more epic in full version !!
i recommend this one !

04. Judas
not much to say... I just love it
sound a lot like her hit Bad Romance
choreograph in MV is epic xD

05. Americano
I don't really like this song...
it sounds like latin america song
(i don't know what type it's called D: )

06. Hair
it's like Born This Way
you should be yourself no matter what the people say
but this song and Edge of Glory sounds little bit alike

07. Schiße
I've heard this on Muggler fashion show too
but I don't really like it... cuz she only cut 1 verse from the song...
and now it's epic !!
so much fun to listen
i also recommend this

08. Bloody Mary
this is a slow song...
and creepy for me...
i scared of this song D:

09. Bad Kids
no comment... don't really like it

10. Highway Unicorn
can't read my can't read my no he can read my poker face...

it opens with a chorus that sounds like Poker Face D:
but still it's worth listening to

11. Heavy Metal Lover...
no comment either...

12. Electric Chapel
this was on her gagavision...
it opens with a rock guitar rhytm
and continue with a hard dance beat...
worth listening

13. You and I
my favourite track of this album !!
since she debut this song on Good Morning America last year
i already love this song..
but she made this song in to another level...
it's her best song of all time for me...

i love ballad :D
(second best ballad i love is Speechless then Wish You Were Here)

14. Edge of Glory
I love this song since I heard the first sentence xD
it filled with sounds of glory
even thought she wrote about her grandfather's death
but death is also another accomplishment of your life...
it's the last moment... the moment of truth..

still it's fun xD

15. Fashion of His Love
I heard this after I dled the standard album
if you think Born This Way sounds like Express Yourself
you should listen to this one..
it's a lot more alike D: !!!



i love this album
but i don't think all materials are all new

My favourite track from her so far is..
1. Bad Romance
2. Paparazzi
3. Speechless
4. You and I
5. Judas
6. Edge of Glory
7. Wish You Were Here
8. Just Dance
9. Telephone
10. Born This Way

My favourite performance so far is...
1. VMA -  Paparazzi...
2. Grammy - Poker Face / Speechless
3. MMVA - Lovegame / Poker Face
4. AMA - Bad Romance / Speechless
5. SNL - Paparazzi / Bad Romance / Lovegame
6. Jonathan Ross - Poker Face
7. Ellen - Judas
8. Monster Ball - Lovegame
9. Monster Ball - Paparazzi
10. American Idol - Bad Romance / Alejandro

cya later :D

1 comment:

  1. love your review ;) can't wait to listen her new album too ><" and my no.1 fav from lady gaga is BAD ROMANCE too!! high five <33

    ReplyDelete

I really love it when you comment ^^